Aktuelle Uhrzeit 06:51

Antwort Gehe zum letzten Beitrag

Themen-Optionen
Alt 20.05.2006, 13:53   #46
syracus

Benutzerbild von syracus

Registrierungsdatum: Jan 2002
Standard

mal ganz billig gegoogelt... und da finden sich schöne Abhandlungen..... es ist an der Zeit....

Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

by "CatHerder", Member, AboveTopSecret.com/forum

September 11th, 2004

ATS ADMIN NOTE: Nearly five years after the catastrophic events of 9/11/2001, many questions still surround this defining moment of the post-cold-war world. Among the many questions are the various speculations that the Pentagon attack was by some other means than a hijacked passenger airliner.

This thread has become the single-most popular piece of content on AboveTopSecret.com, sparking inspired debate and research throughout the Internet. However, the volume of material and issues on this subject (and in this thread alone) is overwhelming, making specific conclusions difficult, and evolution beyond the issue of what hit the Pentagon impossible.

In an effort to bring new clarity to this important aspect of the 9/11 conspiracy debate, we're beginning the "9/11 Fine Focus Initiative" that zeros in on five key attributes of this debate. If you're not a member of ATS and believe you have important contributions to this debate, please Join ATS and contribute to this initiative.

Also, if you've authored a scholarly analysis of this issue, please Contact Us about promoting your work, or becoming an ATS Conspiracy Master and adding your material to our upcoming ConspiracyMasters.com website for experts only.

I've decided the best way to do this is to state the evidence, and facts, and come to a conclusion. Everything I list here as evidence includes links to sources, names of individuals, and notes if I have added any comments or visual aids to any photos.

I may repeat some information and images in this post (from images and information previously posted), and I apologize for the length of the information, and for the size of some of the photos, but I can see no other way to provide the information without losing clarity and quality and most importantly accuracy. It is apparent that without the entire collection of evidence people quickly forget something outlined on a previous post. I will freely admit in this post that I was incorrect on some facts in my previous posts, and I will correct these mistakes here. I will also try to link every image to its original source, unless it is an image I have added comments or visual aids to.

Did a 757 hit the Pentagon on 9-11

First let�s start with the factual information available on hand.

The 757-200
As we can see from the freely available information for the Boeing 757 (from the Boeing website). The 757 is a midsized commercial airliner designed for short haul and medium haul routes (Medium Range Transport (MR-TR)), although since its release, and the subsequent discovery of the Wake Vortex it leaves behind the FAA has classified the 757 as a "Heavy" aircraft; the FAA places the 757 in the Geometric Design Classification IV, and an ATC Operation Class C. (source)

The 757-200 dimensions:
Tail Height: 44 ft 6 in (13.6m)
Length: 155 ft 3 in (47.32m)
Wingspan: 124 ft 10 in (38.05m)
Body Exterior Width: 12 ft 4 in (3.7m)
Fuel Capacity: 11,489 us gal (43,490l / 43,490kg)
Maximum Takeoff weight: 255,000lb (115,680kg)
Typical Cruise Speed: 0.80 Mach (573.6mph / 956kmh)
Engines used on a 757: Two 166.4kN (37,400lb) Rolls-Royce RB211-535C turbofans, or 178.8kN (40,200lb) RB211-535E4s, or 193.5kN (43,500lb) RB211-535E4-Bs, or 162.8kN (36,600lb) Pratt & Whitney PW2037s, or two 178.4kN (40,100lb) PW2040s, or 189.5kN (42,600lb) PW2043s. (source1) (source2)
Auxiliary Power Unit: Honeywell GTCP331-200

Click here to ->take a walk around inside a Boeing 757.

left portion: source1 right portion: source2 (height and width notation to graphic added by me)

Next, let�s look at the Pentagon.

The Pentagon

The Pentagon was designed in the early 40's and was completed in only 16 months on Jan 14, 1943. The shortages of materials required for war production raised many design and construction problems. The use of reinforced concrete in lieu of formed steel for the building made possible a saving of 43,000 tons of steel, more than enough to build a battleship. The use of concrete ramps rather than elevators further reduced steel requirements. Drainage pipes were concrete; ducts were fiber, interior doors were wood. An unusual wall design - concrete spandrels carried to window sill level - eliminated many miles of through-wall copper flashing.(Source1) (Source2)

Recent renovations and upgrades to the building were nearing completion on the side hit on 9-11 and performed reasonably well considering they were not designed to withstand aircraft impact. On September 11, when an American Airlines Boeing 757 crashed into the Pentagon, home of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), about 20,000 people were at work in this, the largest office building in the world. Yet according to the DoD casualty update on October 1, only 125 Pentagon employees were killed along with the 64 from the fated airliner. (source - Architecture Week) <- Click for full article

The exterior walls had been reinforced with steel beams and columns, bolted where they met at each floor. Some of these reinforced walls very near the point of impact remained in place for a half hour before collapsing, allowing uncounted hundreds to escape. "Had we not undertaken this effort," said Evey at a press briefing on September 15, "this could have been much, much worse."

Now, I'm sure everyone can agree that the above information is a matter of public record, and none of it is incorrect, altered, or misquoted in any way to support either side of the case. It is all merely factual information that we will refer to in the following sections.

[Note: I was unintentionally misleading in a previous post when I said the Pentagon didn't use a steel beam construction - while that is still true for the original design, it was reinforced in various areas during the upgrades to include steel beams and columns in some areas of the renovations.]

Quoted from ArchitectureWeek.com :
In addition to major overhauls of the mechanical and electrical systems, the Wedge One renovation included the fire sprinklers, automatic fire doors, and the steel which saved many lives on the day of the attack.

The blast-resistant windows were nearly two inches (5 centimeters) thick. Some of them remain remarkably intact and in place adjacent the point of impact. Some were popped out of their frames by the force of the exploding jet fuel, but they fell without breaking or splintering.

Also on the exterior walls, between the steel columns, the renovation crew had placed Kevlar cloth, similar to the material used for bullet-proof vests. This had the effect of holding together building materials so they wouldn't become deadly projectiles in an explosion.

Looking At the Big Picture

From facts contained above, we can all agree that:

<LI>The length of the outside wall on any side of the pentagon is 921 feet.
<LI>The wingspan of a 757 is 124 feet 10 inches.
<LI>Now, everyone can agree that 921/125= roughly 7.4 right?

Given the size of the 757, and the size of the Pentagon, the damaged area fits in peftectly with the dimensions of both the aircraft and the building.

Look at the hole in the building

Here is the hole in the building - it's been reported by at least a dozen different sources (including conspiracy theory sites) to be a 16 to 20 foot hole. That is really interesting when you take into account the fact that the 757 body is 12 ft 4in wide and 13 ft 6in high. (Here is where I was mistaken in the past, like so very many others I was led astray by the HEIGHT of the aircraft, which is actually the measurement from the wheels-down to the tip of the tail. That measurement is for aircraft hangar clearance, not the SIZE of the aircraft.) The 757 is basically a cylinder that is 13 feet across. It then should not be surprising that it would create something around a thirteen foot hole in the side of the building.

Look at the nose-on view of a 757 - you can see the body is slightly less than 1/3 the size of the height of the aircraft. The tail certainly isn't going to punch a hole through a reinforced concrete wall; that is why there is no 40 foot hole in the front of the Pentagon in any photos. A 40 foot object didn't hit it, a 13 foot object did.

Also, as I showed earlier: Here is an L1011 (it's a larger plane than a 757 - but the basic design of how a plane body is built is the same) being scrapped, you can see that almost ALL of the support structure is in the bottom 2/5 of the plane. This is the part that punched the hole in the Pentagon, the rest of the thin, hollow, top of the plane just shredded into chunks, some of which are laying on the lawn and around the rescue vehicles. Most of a commercial airliner is just a thin aluminum shell, insulation, a thin plastic inner liner, some carpet and seats. They're designed to be as light as possible so they can carry more cargo and more people while using less fuel and at the same time remain "safe".

It is a given that the majority of mass is going to be in the bottom half of the aircraft - the primary structure and heaviest parts are all located there, as is the luggage and any freight.

But lets reinforce this as fact with a photo of a 757-300 being built. (Remember, the only difference between a 757-200 and a 757-300 is the length of the body, and the wings on the 757-300 are reinforced and slightly deeper - the height and width and wingspan remain identical.)

(source) We should also make a note of the yellow primer used on the interior of the rear section.

This image shows the light green primer used on the primary structure components in the 757 (Boeing uses the same yellow primer and the same green primer on almost every single part of every single 757 and 767 built).

What does the green or yellow primer have to do with anything? Well, we'll take a look at the aircraft parts from the Pentagon wreckage photos below.

Ok, but how did a hollow tube, made of mostly aluminium, manage to punch through the Pentagon? I'm happy to try to help explain it with the aid of the good folks at Perdue University. We'll get to that in a moment.

Examining Ground Debris

Landing Gear Evidence

Rim photographed in the Pentagon wreckage. You can clearly see it is a double bead design as required by the NTSB, and you can also see it has had 90% of the rim edge smashed off in the crash.

Some people have tried to claim that the rims are different from a 757 rim - well here (bottom) is a 757-200 rim from an American Airlines 757, I've outlined the exact same symmetrical holes. I think perhaps some people are thrown off by the balancing led weights attached on the rims in the bottom photo? Have you never taken your car in for a wheel alignment and tire balancing? This is clearly the same kind of rim found on a 757. (The hub-covers/grease-covers are not present for obvious reasons - to remove one you pop it off with a flathead screw driver... so how would you expect it to stay on in a 400mph impact with a reinforced concrete wall?)

Landing gear strut - appears to be from the nose gear - note how charred the area around it is.

The next photo is from the cover from one of the conspiracy sites that demands "where is the plane?" -- they must not have looked very hard, there are 2 obvious chunks of it in the photo. Another rim from the airplane on the right, and a large chunk of bulkhead on the left.

Below: More parts from inside the 757 - note the Boeing green primer on 3 parts in this photo - two circled.

Below, another photo of a tire with the same pattern as ones used on a 757, found in the Pentagon wreckage.

Engine Evidence
Let�s take a look at some of the ground debris that appears to be related to an aircraft engine. Many different sites and posts have reported that the 757 uses Rolls-Royce engines [RB211-535E4B] - however it should be noted, for the sake of thuroughness, that American Airlines also use Pratt & Witney engines [PW2037] in many of their 757 fleet. You can also view this information on their website. (The 757 fleets around the world actually use over six different kinds of engines.) The 757 that is reported to have hit the Pentagon was using RB211-535E4B engines.

Here is are photos of some apparent engine parts from the Pentagon crash site.

Image portion cropped from (source) - Another View

What is seen in this photo is most likely the APU (Aux Power Unit) used in a 757 that is equipped with Rolls-Royce RB211 engines. The APU (Honeywell GTCP331-200) is located in the tail section of the aircraft (that's what the large vent that looks like a 3rd jet engine is) as edvidenced on this technical rescue reference aid from Boeing. Boeing 757 reference website. These small turbine engines are quite common on modern turbine & turbofan passenger aircraft, and are used to furnish ground auxillary power while the main engines are shut down during ground operations. An online training aid lets you Play around with the controls on a 757/767 instrument pannel.

There have been some people who claim that a Global Hawk was what hit the Pentagon. Here is what John W. Brown, spokesman for Rolls Royce (Indianapolis), had to say about the part in the photo above �It is not a part from any Rolls Royce engine that I�m familiar with, and certainly not the AE 3007H made here in Indy.� (Of course it wouldn't be anything he's familiar with, it's a powerplant made by Honeywell.) The AE 3007 engines are used in small commuter jets such as the Cessna Citation; the AE 3007H is also used in the military�s unmanned aircraft, the Global Hawk. The Global Hawk is manufactured by Northrop Grumman�s subsidiary Ryan Aeronautical, which it acquired from Teledyne, Inc. in July 1999. A detailed view of what the turbofan that powers the Global Hawk looks like - I'm sure you can see it's too small to be anything in the pictures contained here or anywhere else in the Pentagon crash evidence. Also visible in this photo, one of the 757's blue passenger seats to the left of the turbine, and possibly a 2nd seat above the other seat.

Below is a significant portion of a badly smashed RB211 engine in the Pentagon wreckage - what appears to be the diffusor section of the compressor, one of the pumps remains partially attached, some hoses and the familiar webbed wire wraps (to the right of the main ring) and some of the Boeing yellow primed support structure is lying beside it (left, with rivets - again: note the yellow primer, we'll cover that further down).
Reference: Image of the engine used on the 757 (it's the rightmost one, top row) Rolls-Royce

Another engine part, bottom right.

Below: Evidence of the right engine impact on the side of the building is evident on the large pillar being sprayed with fire retardant. (click photo for huge version)

The hit lightpoles, and damaged vehicles in the flightpath (click for larger images)

The debris field of small chunks of plane witnesses said debris "rained down for minutes after the crash". (click for larger images)

The wreckage with the markings
(click to view original enlarged image)

Some people have said "Yeah but how big is it?" (Again some people have a hard time judging distances in a photo without a reference object - well, here's a reference object - a 3/4 ton truck driving right behind it...

We can see that the part is approximately 3.5 to 4 feet long; the truck has either a 17 inch or an 18 inch wheel as a reference and is about 2 feet behind it; only cars or light trucks have 14, 15 and 16 inch wheels. I think it's conservative to say that the part is 2 times as long as the truck's tire (36 inches).

Here is another angle of the exact same piece in question - notice the people standing off to the right of it. More importantly, notice all the other small bits of the aircraft skin laying around.

Both (larger) Photos by Journalist 1st Class Mark D. Faram.

Even the black boxes have been recovered, the reason given for not playing the flight voice recorder for the media was that it wouldn't serve any use other than to cause more emotional pain to family members (I agree with them frankly).

Area of fence to the right of the impact area partially flattened by the right engine of the plane. Note how a couple of the poles are bent right over, some are sheered off at the top, yet the pole and fence portion on the left is untouched (obviously the right engine took out the fence to the right of those poles) and the entire back side of the fence has been torn away. The generator was hit by the right wing and engine before the 757 hit the building - the damage is evidenced by other photos of the crash area.

Closeup of generator smashed in the front and gouged on the top - hard to image a missile accomplishing both of these. But if the right engine of a 757 hit the front of the generator, part of the wing could gouge the top. At the very least, something very large, and very heavy smashed into this extremely heavy desil generator.

Click the image on the left to view a large top-down image of the impact area, including the large desil generator which is visibly damaged, and actually spun ~45 degrees from the impact! Most importantly it is spun ~45 degrees towards the building - if this was a missile or a bomb, the explosion could ONLY have spun it away from the building.

The Gate Camera
Some people don't seem to see perspective correctly. I've zoomed in, and compared the two frames over and over - here is what I see as the airplane. I will repeat, however, that this is terrible evidence due to the horrible quality of the original images. I do believe, however, that the white smoke in the images is caused by one or more damaged engine from the impact with the multiple light poles on the way in (as seen in the above image).

I stuck in a 757 that was at relatively the same angle - except it's banking slightly to starboard instead of to port - hence the ONE wing is out of place. If it was banking slightly to port it would fit perfectly... However, once again - this is entirely subjective and the image quality from the released surveillance camera is not good enough to form a factual opinion.

Lets look at the physics involved

Engineers, computer scientists and graphics technology experts at Purdue University have created the first publicly available simulation that uses scientific principles to study in detail what theoretically happened when the Boeing 757 crashed into the Pentagon last Sept. 11

Using simulation software called LS-Dyna, the smart folks use the physically accurate simulation results as input to animations and visualizations to produce a vivid reenactment of the impact of the aircraft on the Pentagon building and provide the larger team with the necessary data to construct these using 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, and research tools.

Now we can see, through a very competent and valid simulator, what happened in the attack on the Pentagon. Click here to view a video generated by the simulator. Or, click here to read the white paper.

In layman's terms the crash dynamics worked like so: A large hollow tube, with a belly full of luggage, a passenger bay with 60 people, and wings full of fuel smashed into the side of an almost solid object while moving at a tremendous speed (somewhere around 350-400mph). When the 225,000lb+ plane hit, it smashed apart with such force from the crash that it became like one massive column of liquid (no, the plane didn't melt or turn into liquid, it just acted like one physically - mountainslides act the same way, a million tons of rock acts like a large field of liquid during a landslide even if no water is present). All the small parts, luggage, people, seats, and all the tens of thousands of pounds of fuel acting like a massive river came crashing into the wall of the Pentagon. This force burst through the outside wall and flowed through the inside to the next wall, and momentum carried this mass until it finally ran out of inertia at the 3rd ring.

Plane hitting WTC (another example of crash fluid dynamics) - RealAudio Required - note how the 767 "liquifies" and flows through the WTC tower.

Please do read the information on the Perdue website yourself - I don't do it justice with my one paragraph of paraphrasing!

Pentagon photo taken by satellite on 9/07/01 - - Pentagon photo taken by satellite on 9/12/01

(click either image for larger version) Source: Space Imaging

Eye Witness Testimony

Lets look at some eye witness testimony sticking only to people who saw a plane hit the building, and not look at people who saw an airliner, but didn't see an airplane hit the building because they looked away or were too far away (behind a hill, behind a building, etc) to see it actually hit the building.

"Aydan Kizildrgli, an English language student who is a native of Turkey, saw the jetliner bank slightly then strike a western wall of the huge five-sided building that is the headquarters of the nation's military. 'There was a big boom,' he said. 'Everybody was in shock. I turned around to the car behind me and yelled "Did you see that?" Nobody could believe it.'"
- "Bush Vows Retaliation for 'Evil Acts'." USA Today, 11 Sep 2001

"Frank Probst, an information management specialist for the Pentagon Renovation Program, left his office trailer near the Pentagon's south parking lot at 9:36 a.m. Sept. 11. Walking north beside Route 27, he suddenly saw a commercial airliner crest the hilltop Navy Annex. American Airlines Flight 77 reached him so fast and flew so low that Probst dropped to the ground, fearing he'd lose his head to its right engine."
- "A Defiant Recovery." The Retired Officer Magazine, January 2002

"Omar Campo, a Salvadorean, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when the plane flew over his head. 'It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane,' Mr Campo said. 'I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here.'"
- "Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts." The Guardian, 12 Sep 2001

"Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. 'There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in.'"
- "Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts." The Guardian, 12 Sep 2001

"Henry Ticknor, intern minister at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington, Virginia, was driving to church that Tuesday morning when American Airlines Flight 77 came in fast and low over his car and struck the Pentagon. 'There was a puff of white smoke and then a huge billowing black cloud,' he said."
- "Hell on Earth." UU World, Jan/Feb 20

"We were the only people, we think, who saw it live," Dan Creed said. He and two colleagues from Oracle software were stopped in a car near the Naval Annex, next to the Pentagon, when they saw the plane dive down and level off. "It was no more than 30 feet off the ground, and it was screaming. It was just screaming. It was nothing more than a guided missile at that point," Creed said. "I can still see the plane. I can still see it right now. It's just the most frightening thing in the world, going full speed, going full throttle, its wheels up," - Ahwatukee Foothill News

Gary Bauer former Presidential candidate, "I looked at the woman sitting in the car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the plane, and it wasn�t until a few seconds later that we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars. It was an incredible moment." Massachusetts News

Sean Boger, Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief - "I just looked up and I saw the big nose and the wings of the aircraft coming right at us and I just watched it hit the building," Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief Sean Boger said. "It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the building." dcmilitary.com November 16, 2001

"The only way you could tell that an aircraft was inside was that we saw pieces of the nose gear. The devastation was horrific. It was obvious that some of the victims we found had no time to react. The distance the firefighters had to travel down corridors to reach the fires was a problem. With only a good 25 minutes of air in their SCBA bottles, to save air they left off their face pieces as they walked and took in a lot of smoke," Captain Defina said. Captain Defina was the shift commander [of an aircraft rescue firefighters crew.] NFPA Journal November 1, 2001

That's just a small smattering of people who have gone on record as seeing the plane, and the plane hit the Pentagon. I could have included the dozens of people who saw the plane, but didn't see it hit (because it went behind a bridge, a hill, or some trees), but I choose only to post the ones that sounded the most valid and actually saw the plane hit the building. (I included the one firechief who states he saw some plane wreckage during firefighting/rescue attempts.) There are most likely twenty times more that either haven't been publicly recorded as seeing the crash, or simply don't want the attention. You can't honeslty sit there and deny the witnesses, the photographs, the facts, the science, and the reality that there was a terrorist attack on the Pentagon if you look at everything available and not one single tidbit of information at a time.

911 Tape of EMV responding to the Pentagon - includes video outside and inside the building in some areas. (Real Audio Required)

Conclusion
I highly doubt that local firefighters would be involved in any sort of a coverup. I highly doubt that local police officers would be involved in any sort of a government cover up. Cops and firemen are just average Joes like you and me, who go home to the wife and kids, and just try to make a living and have a good life for their families (I have many friends in both professions - of course the firemen are usually more stable marriage-wise because of their job but that doesn't make the cops any less human than you or I). The men and women who pulled over a hundred people (dead and alive) out of that building would more likely than not have noticed somebody carrying over 60 bodies into the middle of the fire they were fighting. To say that the plane that hit the Pentagon was not filled with every single person who died in this terrorist attack (not counting the unfortunate people inside the building) is one thing and one thing only - ignorant.

Review the facts
<LI>Size of 757 matches the initial size of hole in the building - somewhere between 13 and 16 feet (757 is 13 feet wide/high)
<LI>Rims found in building match those of a 757
<LI>Small turbine engine outside is an APU
<LI>Same engine has been clearly stated to not match a Global Hawk engine
<LI>Blue seats from 757 laying on ground in photos
<LI>Part of "American" fuselage logo visible in more than 1 photo
<LI>Engine parts photographed inside match a Rolls-Royce RB211
<LI>Structural components photographed in wreckage match Boeing paint primer schemes
<LI>Large deisel generator in front of building hit by a large heavy object
<LI>Large deisel engine outside is spun towards the building - could not be result of bomb blast or missile explosion
<LI>Multiple eye witnesses say they saw an airliner
<LI>Multiple eye witnesses say they saw an airliner hit the Pentagon
<LI>60+ bodies, matching the passenger list and flight crew roster identified and returned to families from Pentagon wreckage

You cannot dispute the facts, a 757 hit the Pentagon killing everyone onboard and many inside the building. It was a terrorist attack and the only fault with the government here is with their failure to prevent or stop it.
For an alternative viewpoint to this article, visit The Pentagon Was Not Hit by a 757.

[edit on 14-5-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

ATS ADMIN NOTE: Nearly five years after the catastrophic events of 9/11/2001, many questions still surround this defining moment of the post-cold-war world. Among the many questions are the various speculations that the Pentagon attack was by some other means than a hijacked passenger airliner.

This thread has become the single-most popular piece of content on AboveTopSecret.com, sparking inspired debate and research throughout the Internet. However, the volume of material and issues on this subject (and in this thread alone) is overwhelming, making specific conclusions difficult, and evolution beyond the issue of what hit the Pentagon impossible.

In an effort to bring new clarity to this important aspect of the 9/11 conspiracy debate, we're beginning the "9/11 Fine Focus Initiative" that zeros in on five key attributes of this debate. If you're not a member of ATS and believe you have important contributions to this debate, please Join ATS and contribute to this initiative.

Also, if you've authored a scholarly analysis of this issue, please Contact Us about promoting your work, or becoming an ATS Conspiracy Master and adding your material to our upcoming ConspiracyMasters.com website for experts only.

The content can be seen here on ATS: abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html
syracus ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Für Inhalt und Rechtmäßigkeit dieses Beitrags trägt der Verfasser syracus die alleinige Verantwortung. (s. Haftungshinweis)
Alt 20.05.2006, 14:31   #47
Förster

Benutzerbild von Förster

Standard

http://www.saar-echo.de/de/art.php?a=32020

HINTERGRUND (17.05.2006 20:00)

9/11: Was hat Washington zu verbergen?

Eine Boeing stürzte jedenfalls nicht ins Pentagon

Gerichtlich erzwungene Videofreigabe belastet die Bush-Administration eher, als daß sie entlastet / Wurde Verteidigungsministerium von einer US-Rakete getroffen?

Von RALPH KUTZA

Saarbrücken/Washington. Es hätte George Bush so schön in den Kram gepaßt. Kaum sanken laut neuesten Umfragen seine Zustimmungswerte erstmals auf katastrophal niedrige 29 Prozent, war am 16. Mai 2006 scheinbar doch noch stimmungshebende ”Rettung” oder zumindest stärkender Rückenwind in Sicht. Zumindest wird ein erheblicher Teil der westlichen Mainstreampresse versuchen, genau das zu erreichen. Noch mehr wird versucht werden, die ”Verschwörungstheoretiker” als endgültig widerlegte, ”arme Irre” abzustempeln. Doch was kam denn da so plötzlich ans Tageslicht? - Nun, eine Freigabe von zwei Bildsequenzen zum vorgeblichen Einschlag einer Boeing 757 ins Pentagon, nämlich des Flugs AA 77 am 11. September 2001.Angeblich wurde das mühsam juristisch durchgeboxt von Judicial Watch. Das ist eine nach eigener Aussage unparteiische Stiftung zu Bildungszwecken, die sich dem Kampf gegen Regierungs- und juristische Korruption und der Wiedererlangung von Ethik und Moral im öffentlichen Leben der USA verpflichtet fühlt. Hehre Worte, saperlot!

Judicial Watch hatte unter Bezugnahme auf den Freedom of Information Act am 15. Dezember 2004 das Pentagon dazu verklagt, Aufnahmen aus Überwachungskameras freizugeben, welche den Einschlag zeigen müßten. Das waren mindestens Überwachungsfilme aus dem Sheraton National Hotel, aus einer Nexcomm/Citgo-Tankstelle, von Sicherheitskameras des Pentagon selbst sowie die des Virginia Department of Transportation. Am 26. Januar 2005 gab das US-Verteidigungsministerium zwar zu, über entsprechendes Bild-/Filmmaterial zu verfügen, verweigerte aber eine Herausgabe, angeblich wegen des laufenden Moussaoui-Prozesses. Am 22. Februar 2006 klagte Judicial Watch erneut, weil keine Rechtsgrundlage für diese Haltung (mehr) bestünde.

Man beachte: Das Pentagon wurde nicht etwa von einem (Bundes-)Gericht zur Freigabe verurteilt, es bestimmte vielmehr selbst darüber, ob und wann diese Freigabe erfolgte. Vorgeblich geschah dies dann deswegen, weil der Moussaoui-Prozeß nun ja beendet sei.

Zudem ist wichtig, daß keineswegs alle existierenden (oder womöglich auch bereits längst vernichteten) Videosequenzen freigegeben wurden. Die Ausrede liegt auf der Hand: Die anderen Bänder wurden binnen weniger Minuten (überraschend flott) nach der (ersten) Explosion am Pentagon am 11. September sämtlich vom FBI (evtl. auch noch vom Secret Service) beschlagnahmt. Geschockte Hotelangestellte wurden damals ”vorsorglich” auch gleich in schärfster Wortwahl dazu verdonnert, mit niemandem über das zu sprechen, was sie auf den Überwachungsbändern (womöglich) gesehen hätten.

Zur nun am 16. Mai erfolgten Freigabe zweier Bildsequenzen von zwei Kameras, die nur wenige Meter auseinanderstanden, meinte der Präsident von Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton: ”Schließlich hoffen wir, daß dieses Video den Verschwörungstheorien, die sich um Flug American Airlines 77 ranken, ein Ende bereiten wird. Wie immer gehen unsere Gebete an all jene, die unter dem Ergebnis jener mörderischen Anschläge litten.

Na, wenn das keine ”unparteiische”, unvoreingenommene Sicht der Dinge ist! Da sollte doch glatt noch ein Orden von Seiten der Bush-Administration drin sein, bei so viel ”gläubiger” Staatsräson!

Mehr Fragen als Antworten

Wieso übrigens Fitton nur von einem Video sprach, obwohl offenkundig Aufnahmen von zwei Kameras veröffentlicht wurden, ist eine kleine Merkwürdigkeit am Rande. Das Pentagon hat vielleicht beide Sequenzen auf einem Band zusammenkopiert. Ist aber dies dann auch die einzige Art der Verarbeitung, oder gab es auch Ausschneiden, Retuschieren, Aufhellen usw.? Solches würde das Verteidigungsministerium mit Sicherheit nicht zugeben, obwohl es genau dafür Hinweise gibt. Betrachtet man sich die beiden freigegebenen Überwachungskamerasequenzen näher, (z.B. auf der Seite http://www.judicialwatch.org/flight77.shtml ) ist man ziemlich verblüfft. Der medial herbeiposaunte Todesstoß für ”Pentagon-Verschwörungstheoretiker” ist nämlich schlicht und ergreifend nirgends erkennbar! Eher ist das Gegenteil der Fall! Einige ausgewählte Bilder folgen und werden analysierend kommentiert, um das zu verdeutlichen. Wichtig für das Verständnis ist vorab allerdings noch der Hinweis, daß die Bilder laut Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2C29...95702%2C00.html) im Halbsekundentakt aufgenommen worden sein sollen. Bret Baier (Chief White House correspondent) jedoch formulierte auf Fox News Channel genau diesen Aspekt viel offener und nicht mit solcher Gewißheit: ”It´s every half second or so ...”. Eine verbindliche Stellungnahme des Pentagon zu den genauen Aufnahmemodalitäten (tatsächlicher Zeittakt der Aufnahmen, Kamerabrennweiten, physikalische Breiten der erfaßten Bildausschnitte, das heißt wieviele Meter umfaßten sie jeweils gestaffelt nach Bildtiefe) ist momentan noch immer nicht bekannt gegeben worden, wäre jedoch für eine optimal aussagekräftige Bildanalyse äußerst wichtig. Das Fehlen solcher Angaben ist überaus vielsagend im Sinne eines weiterhin anzunehmenden großangelegten Vertuschens des tatsächlichen Geschehens am Pentagon an ”9/11”.

”Nach Betrachten dieser Videos dürften die Verschwörungstheorien weitergehen”, meinte denn auch Fox-Chefkorrespondent Baier abschließend, und damit hat er absolut recht.

Die erste der beiden Bildsequenzen zeigt Bilder aus jener Perspektive, die man von genau fünf in der Vergangenheit bereits veröffentlichten Bildern längst kennt. Diese fünf Bilder waren damals beschriftet mit Datums- und Zeitstempeln, die bis heute unbeantwortet gebliebene Fragen aufwarfen. So trugen alle fünf das Datum ”Sept. 12, 2001”, also kurioserweise gerade nicht ”Sept. 11, 2001”.Das erste trug zudem den merkwürdigen Zeitstempel ”17:37:19”, offenkundig ein Hinweis auf das Format ”Stunden:Minuten:Sekunden”. Der Anschlag erfolgte jedoch bekanntlich vormittags, nicht erst nach 17 Uhr. Das zweite Bild hatte ebenfalls die Einblendung 19 Sekunden, doch dann folgten 21, 22 und 23 Sekunden.

Die aussagekräftigen Bilder fehlen

Das legte drei Dinge nahe:· Es könnte ein Sekundenrhythmus bei der Aufnahme der Bilder vorgelegen haben (wobei die beiden ersten, gleichen Sekundenangaben evtl. bedeuteten ”aufgerundete 18,50 Sekunden” und ”abgerundete 19,49 Sekunden”, wenn man mögliche, ausgeblendete Hundertstelsekunden mit berücksichtigt).·
Dann wäre aber nichtsdestotrotz mutmaßlich ein Bild, nämlich mit der Beschriftung ”20 Sekunden”, der Öffentlichkeit vorenthalten worden. Das wäre just das Bild gewesen, auf dem das ins Pentagon rasende Flugobjekt am klarsten erkennbar gewesen sein dürfte.
· Wenn aber in Wirklichkeit zum Beispiel ein Halbsekundenaufnahmetakt vorlag, hätte bei den fünf früher veröffentlichten Bildern eindeutig eine willkürliche Bildauswahl vorgelegen. Eventuell hätten dann folglich auch bei der (trotzdem natürlich weiterhin erklärungsbedürftigen) Einblendung von ”20 Sekunden” sogar zwei aufschlußreiche Aufnahmen vorliegen müssen (so wie bei ”19 Sekunden” auch der Fall).Klarheit darüber sollten gewiß die gestern veröffentlichten Bildsequenzen geben können, nicht wahr?

Betrachtet man die gesamte freigegebene Bildsequenz der Kamera aus der bereits bekannten Perspektive, so stellt man hierzu jedoch sehr Verblüffendes fest. Die entscheidenden Bilder sind nämlich exakt diejenigen fünf, die man längst kannte. Kein einziges zeitlich dazwischen liegende wurde zusätzlich veröffentlicht! Das erste dieser also wiederum fünf, aber ”neu veröffentlichten” Bilder aus der Serie 1, die den Kern des Geschehens darlegen, zeigt demnach wie gehabt ein horizontal ausgerichtetes, vom rechten Bildausschnitt kommendes, oben und unten wellenartig abgegrenztes, weiß-gräulich eingefärbtes ”Etwas”. Es ist links verdeckt von einem kastenartigen Vordergrundobjekt, das zu einer Fahrbahnschranke gehört, wie die nun veröffentlichte Bildsequenz wenigstens endgültig klarmacht.

Dieses ”Etwas” hat keineswegs die klar umgrenzte, lineare Hüllenbeschaffenheit eines Flugzeugs, vielmehr nimmt es sich wie die Rückstandswolke eines Raketentriebwerks aus. Das, was diese ”Wolke” generiert, kann auch deswegen keine Boeing 757 sein, weil man sonst links von dem Vordergrundkasten im Hintergrund etwas von diesem riesigen Flugzeugtyp sehen müßte, was nicht der Fall ist.

Die fünf Bilder bieten keinerlei neue Information und waren bekannt. Das war schon früher analysierbar gewesen. Dennoch gibt es einige Zusatzinformationen, die dieser nun veröffentlichten Bildsequenz zu entnehmen sind.

Was wollte das Polizeifahrzeug?

Ab diesem Bild folgen neue, die aber wenig erhellend für die Kernfrage sind. Etwa eine Viertelminute bevor die ”Wolke” auftaucht, fährt ein Polizeiwagen im Vordergrund von rechts nach links vorbei (bei Sekundentakt; bei Halbsekundentaktung wäre es nur eine Achtelminute vorher). Langsam, weil erst die Schranke öffnet, die nach Passieren auch wieder schließt. Das Tempo der teilweise sichtbaren Schrankenöffnung und -schließung deutet darauf hin, daß die Bilder im Sekundentakt aufgenommen wurden.

Etwa eineinviertel Minuten nach dem Einschlag (bei angenommener Sekundentaktung der Bildaufnahmen) fährt mutmaßlich derselbe Polizei-Pkw an der Pentagonfassade entlang in Richtung Anschlagsstelle, biegt dann jedoch nach rechts in Richtung Grünfläche oder auch Helikopterlandeplatz ab.

Man sieht auf einigen Bildern dieser ersten Folge auch einen mutmaßlichen Sicherheitsbeamten, der im Vordergrund links ins Bild kommt und dann rückwärts wieder entschwindet. Diese Bilder legen ebenfalls nahe, daß eine Bildaufnahme (etwa) jede Sekunde erfolgte, und nicht doppelt so schnell.

Ein einziges Bild dieser ersten Bildsequenz tanzt völlig aus der Reihe. Nach dem Einschlag und dem Ausbilden einer orangeroten Explosionswolke, die dann rasch dunkelgrau-schwarz wird, ist ein Bild extrem hell überbelichtet, ein einziges. Es ist der neunte Bild-Frame (also neun Sekunden später?) nach dem ”Wolkenobjekt”-Bild. Was ist hier (wohl 9 Sekunden nach Auftreten der ”Wolke”) passiert?

Auf der Vergleichsbildserie der zweiten Kamera ist zum entsprechenden Zeitpunkt eine solche grelle Begebenheit nicht vorhanden. Was bedeutet das?·
Eine wenig wahrscheinliche, aber dennoch nicht völlig ausschließbare Interpretation ist jene einer Kamerafunktionsstörung.
Eine andere Interpretation wäre, daß zu dem Zeitpunkt etwas anderes explodierte oder gezündet wurde, was sehr kurzfristig (Sekundenbruchteil) auf diese Kamera den energetisch bedingten Effekt gehabt hätte, eine massiv überbelichtet wirkende Aufnahme zu hinterlassen.·
Als dritte Möglichkeit sei eine absichtliche nachträgliche Aufhellung durch das Pentagon genannt. Welchen Zweck könnte letzteres erfüllt haben? Nun, es könnte suggerieren, daß es ”normal” sei, daß diese Überwachungskameras ”Aussetzer” haben. Und schon hätte man eine scheinbar simple Erklärung dafür herbeigezaubert, daß auch in der Bildsequenz der anderen Kamera genau ein Bild ebenfalls extrem überbelichtet wirkt (wie noch gezeigt wird). Es ist dort just das entscheidende, das am interessantesten wäre, nämlich das zu Beginn der Explosion, als zumindest der hintere Teil eines etwaigen riesigen Boeing-Rumpfs noch sichtbar hätte sein müssen. Welch für das Pentagon passender Zufall, daß auf jenem Bild der Serie 2 kein einziges relevante Detail erkennbar ist, das just diese Legende vom Crash von AA 77 ins Pentagon endgültig hätte widerlegen können.

Merkwürdige Verschwinden von Filmmaterial

Kommen wir nun zur Bildserie der zweiten Überwachungskamera. Offensichtlich ist diese Kamera nur wenige Meter näher am Tatortgeschehen angebracht gewesen, war aber prinzipiell in die gleiche Richtung ausgerichtet gewesen. Schon dies legt nahe, daß am Pentagon noch etliche weitere Außenkameras und folglich entsprechende Bildsequenzen existierten, was das Pentagon aber bis heute abstreitet.

Das oben erwähnte Polizeifahrzeug ist hier ebenfalls sichtbar, diesmal fährt es unmittelbar neben der Kamera vorbei. Später fährt es auch in dieser Bildserie zunächst an der Pentagonfassade entlang und biegt nach rechts, vom Pentagon weg, ab. Die Höhenausdehnung dieses Pkw im Bildhintergrund ist vergleichbar mit der sichtbaren Höhenausdehnung eines fliegenden Objekts, das zuvor erkennbar ist.

Dieses fliegende ”Etwas” ist das eigentlich Neue an den Bandaufnahmen. Es ist - erneut - ca. eine Viertelminute nach Passieren des Polizeiwagens im Vordergrund sichtbar. Diesmal ist das ”Etwas” aber nicht von ausstoßartiger Wolkenform, sondern schärfer umgrenzt. Die Gläubigen der absurd-lächerlichen ”offiziellen 9/-11-Verschwörungstheorie” (”böse muslimische Terroristen waren´s, welche die Weltmacht USA übertölpelten”) behaupten wenig überraschend, es sei die Nase und der Rumpfanfang von AA 77.

Die ungefähr gleich erscheinende Höhenausdehnung des Flugobjektrumpfes im Vergleich zum Polizeiwagen im Mittel- bis Hintergrund ist tendenziell ein Hinweis darauf, daß der Rumpfdurchmesser in diesem Bild der Serie 2 zu klein für eine Boeing 757 ist. Aber endgültig läßt sich das bei der miserablen Bildqualität schwerlich sagen, insbesondere ohne die näheren physikalischen Rahmenbedingungen genannt zu bekommen (siehe oben - sowie, wie sehr in räumlich-perspektivischer Hinsicht sich dieses fliegende ”Etwas” hinter dem Polizeiwagen horizontal bewegt haben könnte).Man kann allerdings trotz der schlechten Bildqualität überraschenderweise sehen, daß die Nase dieses fliegenden ”Etwas” minimal nach unten gerichtet erscheint. Das aber ist mit einer Boeing 757 nun überhaupt nicht in Übereinstimmung zu bringen, denn diese wäre auf dem Boden aufgeprallt, noch bevor die Pentagonfassade erreicht worden wäre. Und bekanntlich gab es nicht den Hauch von etwaigen Schlitterspuren auf dem Rasen vor der Einschlagsstelle. Dieses nach unten geneigt erscheinende ”Etwas” gibt für die offizielle Erklärung mehr Rätsel auf, als durch das Bild gelöst werden. Handelt es sich bei der Neigung um eine optische Täuschung? Liegt vielleicht eher eine außergewöhnliche, von der üblichen Norm abweichende Rumpfform vor? Solches wäre etwa bei einer Drohne vom Typ Global Hawk der Fall. Wie man seit dem völkerrechtswidrigen Afghanistan-Krieg des Bush-Regimes längst weiß, sind diese Drohnen nicht nur ferngesteuert, sondern auch mit Raketen bestückbar. Somit wäre zugleich auch die an eine Raketenausstoßwolke gemahnende Ablichtung der ersten Bildsequenz erklärbar. Vor dem Einschlag des Fluggeräts kann noch eine Rakete abgefeuert worden sein.

Eine Global-Hawk-Maschine wäre, wie auch ein ”normaler” (fernsteuerbarer) Kampf-/Aufklärungsjet horizontal knapp über dem Boden steuerbar. (Das Fluggerät mag in den Farben einer American Airlines Maschine lackiert gewesen sein, um etwaige Augenzeugen zu täuschen.)

Erstaunlich für einen unfähigen Piloten

Wie eine vergleichsweise riesige Boeing 757 hingegen in eine Flugposition gebracht werden könnte, in der sie dann horizontal (bzw. womöglich sogar mit nach unten geneigter Nase) über hunderte Meter hinweg in nicht einmal Baumwipfelhöhe dahinrasen können sollte, das glaubhaft zu erklären, bleiben das Pentagon und die willfährigen Nachplapperer in den Mainstreammedien (und Internet-Boards) bis zum heutigen Tage schuldig . (Und der vorgebliche Terror-Pilot soll dabei auch noch zum Fliegen nach Angaben seiner Fluglehrer völlig ungeeignet gewesen sein.)

Wie schon angedeutet ist aus dieser zweiten freigegeben Bildsequenz bereits das allernächste Bild dieser zweiten Kamera sehr spannend. Es ist aber so aufgehellt (oder überbelichtet), daß ihm nichts entnehmbar ist. Wurde da nachträglich nachgeholfen? Eine Boeing ist jedenfalls auf ihm nicht zu sehen!

Es gilt auch für Serie 2, daß nicht ausgeschlossen werden kann, daß Bilder (z.B. jedes zweite) vom Pentagon vor der Freigabe entfernt wurden. Fazit: In beiden Bildsequenzen ist von einer Boeing nichts zu sehen. In der ersten sind von den relevanten Bildern ausnahmslos alle bereits bekannt gewesen. Zeitlich dazwischen liegende gibt es entweder tatsächlich nicht, oder sie wurden in kriminell-vertuschender Weise vor der Freigabe entfernt. Die erste Sequenz ist vielmehr ein Hinweis auf die Verwendung mindestens eines Flugkörpers mit Raketentriebwerk für den Anschlag auf das Pentagon.

Die zweite Bildserie zeigt ansatzweise einen flugzeugartigen Rumpf. Für ein Cruise Missile wirkt er tendenziell zu groß, für eine Boeing 757 zu klein. Am ehesten dürfte es sich um eine ferngesteuerte Maschine, etwa vom Typ Global Hawk, gehandelt haben, aber auch ein anderer, sonst von Piloten gesteuerter Militärjet, der zur Fernsteuerung umgerüstet wurde und mit Raketen bestückbar war, käme aus heutiger Sicht in Frage.

Unabhängig von diesen am 16. Mai veröffentlichten Bildsequenzen bleiben mehrere weitere verdächtigerweise bis heute unveröffentlicht, wenn sie nicht schon vernichtet wurden.

Das Pentagon äußert sich auch weiterhin nicht dazu, wie es sein kann, daß angeblich zugleich a) etliche Tonnen einer Boeing 757 pulverisiert wurden, b) menschliche DNA-Proben aber den Aufprall quasi problemlos und massenhaft analysierbar überstanden, und c) drei Gebäuderinge weiter genau ein mannsgroßes Austrittsloch (eine weiche Boeing-Nase konnte das nicht verursacht haben; und wenn es von einem Triebwerk stammte, warum gab es dann nicht zwei solche Löcher?) verursacht wurde (wie man es eher beim Einschlag einer ggf. uranverstärkten Rakete des US-Militärs erwarten würde). Das Schweigen verwundert nicht, denn das ist natürlich unmöglich!

Man darf gespannt sein, was künftig eventuell zum Pentagon-Anschlag noch alles veröffentlicht werden wird. In inzwischen mehr als viereinhalb Jahren seit 9/11 läßt sich schließlich so manches computergenerierte Filmchen produzieren, das natürlich mit der damaligen Realität nicht das Geringste zu tun haben muß.
Alt 20.05.2006, 14:36   #48
Förster

Benutzerbild von Förster

Standard

Tausend Fragen, eine Antwort: "Alles Verschwörung!"
Alt 20.05.2006, 15:27   #49
Sit
stock-channel.net trader

Benutzerbild von Sit

Registrierungsdatum: Jul 2003
Standard

The New World Order's Letter To Every Citizen Of The World Warning Resistance Is Futile
According to letter addressed to everybody in America, it's useless to resist a one world takeover, as the program is in its final stages.
15 May 2006

By Greg Szymanski

The New World Order agenda is well-known among alternative news junkies.

But to most Americans the name tag put on the sinister and diabolical group of thugs trying to take over the world means nothing.

It means absolutely nothing because most people remain in the dark, having fallen victim to the powerful propaganda machine sweeping through the world like an out of control freight train.

For those who remain uninformed, the following is a letter to get you up to speed from an Illuminati propagandist about the coming One World Order:

Dearest Citizen of the World,

I believe the time has come to reveal to you some of the perplexities you have faced in recent decades. It is well for you to understand some of these things so that you might know how to behave in the New Order now taking shape on the earth. We want you to be able to become fully involved and integrated into our new society. After all, this is for your best interest if you will do.

First of all, it is well that you understand some of our purposes so that you may more fully cooperate. I cannot tell you the hard times you will face if you resist us. We have ways of dealing with resisters. I am only telling you this now, since it is much too late to turn things around. The days of putting a stop to us have long since past. We have full control of the earth and its finance, along with the major media propaganda, and there is simply no way any nation or power can defeat us. We have eyes in every level of government in every nation of the world. We know what is being planned, for our ears and eyes are ever present. State secrets are fully known to us.

China recently accused the media in the U.S. of lying about Kosovo. Oh, you silly people, of course we lie. In this way we can keep the people unbalanced and always facing controversy which is very helpful to us. Have you not seen the talk show spectacle? Some of you believe we are the liberals and the good people are the conservatives. In reality, both serve our purposes. Each camp merely serves with the stamp of our approval but they are not allowed to present the real issues.

By creating controversy on all levels, no one knows what to do. So, in all of this confusion, we go ahead and accomplish what we want with no hindrance.

Consider the President of the United States. Even though he regularly breaks every known check on his power, no one can stop him. He goes ahead and does whatever we want him to do anyway. The Congress has no power to stop him. He does what we want since he knows if he does not, because of his rather dark character, we can have him removed in a moment's time. Is not that a rather brilliant strategy on our part?

You cannot take us to court because you can't see us and the courts are our servants as well. We run everything, yet, you do not know who to attack. I must say this hidden hand is wonderfully devised and without any known historical precedent on this scale. We rule the world and the world cannot even find out who is ruling them. This is truly a wonderful thing. In our media we present before you exactly what it is we want you to do. Then, as if in a flash, our little servants obey.

We can send American or European troops to wherever we like, whenever we like, and for whatever purpose we like, and you dutifully go about our business. How much more evidence do you need? We can make you desire to leave your homes and family and go to war merely at our command. We only need to present some nonsense to you from the president's desk or on the evening news and we can get you all fired up to do whatever we like. You can do nothing but what we put before you.

YOUR VAIN RESISTANCE

When any of you seek to resist us, we have ways of making you look ridiculous as we have done with your militia movement. We have delighted to use this movement to show the world how impotent any resistance is. They look so silly marching around with their guns as if they were some match for our military. Look at what we did near Waco. Did the Davidian's little store of weapons help them?

We have generously taxed you and used that money to make such sophisticated weapons you can in no way compete. Your own money has served to forge the chains we bind you with, since we are in control of all money. Some of you think you may escape by buying some land in the country and growing a garden. Let me remind you that you still pay us ground rent. Oh, you may call it property taxes, but it still goes to us.

You see, you need money no matter what you do. If you fail to pay your ground rent to us, we will take your land and sell it to someone who will pay us. Do you think we cannot do this? And with your ground rent we pay for the indoctrination of your children in the public schools we have set up. We want them to grow up well trained into the system of our thinking. Your children will learn what we want them to learn, when we want them to learn it, and you pay for it through your ground rent.

Those funds are also used for other projects we have in mind and our contractors are paid handsomely for their work. You may doubt that we own your children, or have such control, but you will find that we do. We can declare that you abuse your children when you spank them and have them confiscated. If they do not show up for school indoctrination, we can accuse you of neglect, thereby, giving them to us. Your children are not yours. They are ours. You must inoculate them, you must bring them to our hospitals if we decree or we will take them from you. You know this and we know this. Through our electronic commerce we are able to see where you are, what you are buying, and how much you have to buy things with. Where do you suppose we come up with our monthly financial statistics?

Through the Internet and other sources we can even know how you think and what you say. It is not especially important to us what you believe as long as you do what we say. Your beliefs are nonsense anyway. But if you think you have a following, and we perceive that you might be somewhat dangerous to our agenda, we have ways to deal with you. We have a Pandora's box of mischief with which to snare you. We can have you in court so long you will never get out. We can easily drain away all your assets over one pretext or another. We have an inexhaustible fund with which to draw from to pay our lawyers. These lawyers are paid by you in the form of taxes. You do not have this vast supply of wealth. We know how to divide and conquer. Have we not brought down rulers of countries through our devices? Do you think your tiny self will be any match for us?

YOUR VAIN ORGANIZATIONS

And, let us consider your religions and the "moral majority." The "moral majority" is neither moral nor is it in the majority. We have delighted to use this wet noodle of a movement to make ridiculous the Christian faith. The silly men who run that organization always end up with egg on their faces.

We have always put them in defense of themselves as we have so successfully done with the NRA. We can make it seem by our media propaganda that the National Rifle Association is actually the New Radical Attackers. Have we not turned the American conservative movement on its ear? If it serves our purposes we can use the conservatives to turn the liberals on their ear. It makes no difference to us but it serves to make you believe there are two sides struggling for their particular position. This helps to make things seem fair and free since everyone has a voice. Actually, there is only one side now with all kinds of masks on, but you are unable to penetrate our purposes. You see, we can do whatever we like and you can do nothing about it. Does it not seem reasonable that you simply obey and serve us? Otherwise, you get eaten up in the resistance you suppose will liberate you. You cannot be liberated. Imagine how you can. We supply your fuel for your cars. We can turn it off whenever we like claiming that there is some sort of fuel shortage. What if your car breaks down? You cannot get parts for it without us. We supply all the money you use. At any whim of our desire we can stop the money supply or cause a complete crash all together. We can then order the president to declare all money worthless and that we will have to have new money. All of your stashes of cash will go up in smoke in a moment's time. Don't you need food? If necessary, we can cause a trucker's strike which would stop deliveries of food to your local store. We can starve you whenever we like. You only have food because we have provided it to you from our table. During the great depression we controlled the food. We heaped mountains of food behind fences and let it rot. The hungry were then made to work in our labour camps even though there was enough and more to feed them. Do you really think you can beat us? You say you will hoard gold coins so you will still have money in the time of the crash. We can simply pass a law which outlaws the possession of gold as we have done in the past. If we find gold in your possession, we would simply confiscate it and put you in prison for breaking the law. While in prison you would be required to work in one of our prison industries.

We have so formed a picture of the labour camps in our prisons these days that no one seems to object to them. We tell people that murderers should pay for their own keep. No one seems to consider that we have the power to put tomato growers there also. We can pass laws that prohibit gardens and then make up some scientific reason why you may only buy food from our sources. If someone sees you growing tomatoes, they will report you to us and then we will have you in our fields working for us. Oh, silly nationalists, there is no escape for you, for since long before you were born, we were planning your capture. Your teachers and ministers have been forming your thoughts for us for generations now. You have no idea how to pull out of our influence short of suicide. Go ahead and commit suicide, it will only help us to deal with the excessive population. You cannot hurt us, find us, or even imagine what we are up to. I am throwing you these few crumbs only so that you may, if you have a little good sense, obey and follow our orders.

YOUR CONTROLLED MIND

We run Hollywood. The movies such as Terminator and Armageddon, along with a great host of others, were simply created to get you thinking according to our directions. You have been made to delight in violence so that when we send you off to kill some bad man we have put before you, you move without a whimper. We have placed violent arcade games in your malls to prepare your young minds in the art of battle. We have made you to view our armies and police as the good forces and you submit to things that were unthinkable just a few decades ago. Our artful programs, are all designed to help you submit and even help the New World Order. Star Trek, and other such creations, have taught you to simply obey orders from the new international rulers. Oh, silly people, you thought you were being entertained, while you were actually being educated. Dare I use the words, "brainwashed" or "mind control?" By the way, have you seen the new Star Wars? What a masterpiece of mental manipulation. Humans confer with nondescript beasts of all shapes and sizes and they confer in English. I wonder where those space beasts learned English. Oh, the simpleness of the mind of the citizen. He never considers he is being taken into fairyland. We have placed advertisements for Star Wars almost everywhere you go. You will find them in Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Taco Bell and a host of our institutions of commerce. There is something we want you to learn from this movie. Or, perhaps it could be said, there is something we do not want you to learn, from Episodes 4-6. Either way, we will have what we want in the whole affair. Of course, to keep you off guard we have instructed our elected officials to appear to be correcting the evil of our violence.

President Clinton is now speaking against violence in Hollywood movies. This will not solve the problem, but will only make the people believe the problem is being worked on.

Sex and violence are the very best powers to use to help us gain our advantage. How the people loathe to give up their sex and violence, so we place all they want before them. In this way, we keep them so occupied they do not have the integrity or brain power to deal with the really important matters which are left entirely in our hands. President Clinton has been very helpful to us. We knew of what character he was before we placed him as president. Exposing him was very helpful in adjusting the moral habits of the youth downward. This is to our advantage. Even more agreeable to us were the vain efforts of those who thought they could remove him against our will. He is useful to us and he will not be removed by anyone until we are ready to have him removed. Excuse me if I seem to be mocking your system of beliefs, but they are rather outdated. Have you no eyes to see your vain liberties and your righteous pontifications are nothing before us? You can only do what we say you can do. We remove presidents when we are ready and the leader we set up will be there until it serves us to have another. At that time we place our proposed leader before you and you vote for what we want. In that way we give you the vain voting exercise in the belief you had something to do with placing your president in office.

We use the nations for what we want to use them for. Everyone knows that they must yield to us or die. Fortunately, we have had a few resisters such as Saddam Hussein and Slobodan Milosevic that have been helpful in showing the world leaders what we will do to them if they do not submit. There is only glory in following our purposes and doing what we say. If one does not, there will be such a sad and tragic result. I would really have you spared of such an end. But, then, again, if you are not spared, it is of no consequence to us. We will use you to alleviate some of the overpopulation problem.

YOUR SILLY REBELLION AGAINST OUR DOMINION

Some of you have thought you could stop us by placing a bomb in one of our abortion clinics or in a overnment building. Silly souls! How can that hurt us? All that does is give us an example to use so that we might place more controls and heavy burdens on the population. We love it when you rebel and blow something up. You are our reason for making more laws against all those things which might contribute to your freedom from us. If someone did not blow something up on occasion, we would have no justification in placing more hedges about you. Can't you see how impossible it is for you to resist us? The more you wriggle, the more we squeeze. Our kingdom is the kingdom of money. Excuse me, but I must confess that we are the rulers of the kingdom of non-money.

You must see the humour in that statement. We have given you a piece of paper or some numbers on a computer screen that we have termed money. It is backed up by nothing and proven by nothing but what we say it is. We create it from nothing, we print it, we loan it, we give it its value, we take its value away. All things that have to do with money are in our hands.

Think of it, what is it that you can do against us without money? If you try to resist, we can cancel your credit or freeze your accounts. Your cash is easily confiscated. We have made so many rules in the realm of living that you cannot live without money. Camp on government land and you must move in two weeks. You cannot grow much of a garden in two weeks. Many of our wilderness trails are entered by permit only. We have passed laws that do not allow you to live in trailers over a certain period without moving to another location. Have you not thought it ridiculous that we will allow a man to live in a box full time but we will not allow a man to live in an RV full time unless he is in a taxpaying campground?

OUR UNFATHOMABLE MYSTERIES

Our recent war in Serbia has many purposes to it but we do not speak of these things openly. We let the talk show hosts blather all sorts of nonsense but none of it touches the core.

First of all, there is a wealth of natural resources in Kosovo that we must have complete control of. Kosovo has large supplies of uranium in its soil and uranium is very helpful to our regime. Also, it suits us to keep all such minerals out of the hands of potential enemies. Milosevic has not been helpful in giving those resources into our hands so we simply make things difficult for him until he does. Even now victory over Yugoslavia is imminent. We are reducing that proud nation to the level of humility we require from all people. After the war, if Mr. Milosevic does not sufficiently humble himself, we will take him to the world court charged with war crimes. We made up that term; rather ingenious, don't you think? How could there be such a thing as a war crime? The very nature of war is that the rules are off. It is so entertaining to watch the nations try to fight war according to the laws we have placed before them. The only war crime there really is only involves the crime of being against us. Anyone against us is violating our law. As you have seen when someone is for us we do not care what they do. Was not Nelson Mandela a bomb-toting terrorist who killed many of his enemies? We made a hero of him. We observe no laws when it comes to war. We do what we want, when we want, and where we want. We can starve nations to death, we can ruin civilians and any other horror for which we would take our enemies to court. Look at our example. We bomb Serbia out of its wits, bomb Kosovans out of their homes, poison their rivers and streams, turn off their electricity making a grand crisis in that country, and then we masterfully make it appear it is all Mr. Milosevic's fault and he needs to go to court for it. It is the same way we made our inferno at Waco look like Mr. Koresh's fault.

Then there was our chief villain, Saddam with all of his weapons of mass destruction. Bad men are a dime a dozen and we can conjure one up whenever it suits us. This is really quite funny when you think of it. I am not one who is usually given to humour, but I do catch myself laughing sometimes at the absolute absurdity of the notions we place before you and you readily accept. Do you wonder that the leaders of the world tremble at our presence? They know they have no power except the power we give them.

We have no fear of Russia or China for we are already in full control of their system of things. China knows that we can freeze any number of its corporations in America and all of its capital at the stroke of a pen. We want you to be in the system. When you are buying a house, we not only receive the tax revenue to use for our purposes, but we gain large increases from the interest on the loan. You may pay for your house two or three times over from the interest alone. The interest is also taxed which is again placed for use in those sectors of influence we choose. We do not want you to escape free and that is why we have made it as we have. You are our property. We will not permit you to buy or sell unless you submit to our mark of authority. If you go to court against us, we will wear you out there and in the end you will lose. If you use violence, we will end up having you in one of our labor camps, more specifically called prison industries. You need our money, our entertainments, our fuel, and our utilities to function and if you don't have them, you feel deprived. By this, you are made to yield to our will.

Sincerely,

Your Globalist Friend
Alt 20.05.2006, 15:31   #50
Sit
stock-channel.net trader

Benutzerbild von Sit

Standard

syr, lenk nicht ab, ich habe hier noch nicht ein einziges Posting zum Pentagon eingestellt...aus gutem Grund...auch wenn da kein Flug 77 hineingeflogen ist...

http://www.randomhouse.de/specials/...wahrnehmung.pdf

Ockhams Teppichmesser

Nach dem Scholastiker Wilhelm von Ockham wird das Sparsamkeitsprinzip in der Wissenschaft, nach dem von mehreren Hypothesen stets die einfachste zu bevorzugen ist, „Ockhams Rasiermesser“ genannt – alles was zu kompliziert ist springt über die Klinge. Wikipedia erklärt das an einem Beispiel:

„Nach einem Sturm sieht man einen umgefallenen Baum. Aus den Beobachtungen „Sturm“ und „umgefallener Baum“ lässt sich die einfache Hypothese ableiten, dass „der Baum vom starken Wind umgeweht“ wurde. Diese Hypothese erfordert nur eine Annahme, nämlich dass der Wind den Baum gefällt hat, nicht ein Meteor oder ein Elefant. Die alternative Hypothese „der Baum wurde von wilden, 200 Meter hohen Außerirdischen umgeknickt“ ist laut Ockhams Rasiermesser weniger hilfreich, da sie im Vergleich zur ersten Hypothese mehrere zusätzliche Annahmen erfordert. Zum Beispiel die Existenz von Außerirdischen, ihre Fähigkeit und ihren Willen, interstellare Entfernungen zu bereisen, die Überlebensfähigkeit von 200 m hohen Wesen bei irdischer Schwerkraft, usw.“

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ockhams_Rasiermesser

Würde dann aber in der Nähe des umgestürzten Baums ein Steinbrocken gefunden oder große Fußabdrücke könnte die Sturmtheorie mit gutem Grund angezweifelt werden – und falls sich die Abdrücke als für Elefanten zu groß herausstellen und zudem ein Dutzend Augenzeugen von einer Horde hochhausgroßer Monster berichten, müßte sogar die Außerirdischen-Theorie ernsthaft geprüft werden.

Was die Anschläge auf WTC und Pentagon betrifft, gilt für deren Aufklärung dieselbe Regel – und die offizielle Version hat den großen Vorteil der Einfachheit: 19 fanatische Studenten mit Teppichmessern entführten vier Flugzeuge und lenkten sie in diese Ziele. Bei etwas genauerem Hinsehen aber finden sich viele gute Gründe, diese Hypothese anzuzweifeln. Die Pentagon-Maschine zum Beispiel hinterließ nach dem Crash keine Trümmer – und Hani Hanjour, der sie gesteuert haben soll, konnte a) kaum fliegen, noch hatte er b) überhaupt ein Ticket für den Flug AA 77 und wurde c) über 45 Minuten von keinem Abfangjäger behelligt, was nach internationalen Luftfahrtstandards (und den Sicherheitsvorkehrungen um das Pentagon) unmöglich ist. Die Liste ließe sich fortsetzen, was zeigt, dass es mit der Einfachheit der offiziellen Version nicht weit her ist, wenn man sie unter die Lupe nimmt – was aber noch nicht heißt, dass sie falsch sein muss. Denn auch die alternative Hypothese – es war eine Rakete die das Pentagon traf – beinhaltet eine ganze Reihe ungeklärter Annahmen, allen voran einen Beleg, was mit der Boeing und ihren Passagieren geschah. Die bis dato veröffentlichten Bilder und Videos des Crashs sprechen weder für die eine, noch für die andere Hypothese – und solange keine anderen Beweise vorliegen, macht es keinen Sinn, über die „No-Boeing“-Hypothese zu diskutieren. Noch sinnloser ist es, dazu alles, was nicht zu dieser Hypothese paßt – wie etwa Dutzende von Zeugen, die ein Flugzeug gesehen haben - http://911research.wtc7.net/pentago.../witnesses.html - zu ignorieren oder als „gekauft“ zu diskreditieren.

Das einzig Richtige in dieser Situation ist, die aktuell untentscheidbare Frage auf sich beruhen zu lassen und ihr erst wieder Aufmerksamkeit zukommen zu lassen, wenn neues Beweismaterial auftaucht. Die offizielle Verschwörungstheorie mit ihren vielen Ungereimtheitheiten und Unbekannten wird nicht dadurch desavouiert, dass man ihr alternative Verschwörungstheorien mit ebensovielen Unbekannten entgegensetzt. Auch wer überzeugt ist, dass 9/11 ein Inside-Job war, sollte seinen methodischen kritischen Verstand nicht dieser Überzeugung opfern, denn das fördert die Aufklärung nicht, sondern sabotiert sie.

Mathias Bröckers, Blog
Alt 20.05.2006, 15:48   #51
Sit
stock-channel.net trader

Benutzerbild von Sit

Standard

Prominente 911 Truthers:

Only secret services and their current chiefs – or those retired but still having influence inside the state organizations – have the ability to plan, organize and conduct an operation of such magnitude."

General Leonid Ivashov is the vice-president of the Academy on geopolitical affairs. He was the chief of the department for General affairs in the Soviet Union’s ministry of Defense, secretary of the Council of defense ministers of the Community of independant states (CIS), chief of the Military cooperation department at the Russian federation’s Ministry of defense and Joint chief of staff of the Russian armies

http://www.voltairenet.org/article133909.html

[I]"…if, and when this issue gets to be, under real terms, investigated, you will be seeing certain people that we know from this country standing trial; and they will be prosecuted criminally."

Sibel Edmonds auf die Frage, ob sie von den Berichten über eine 100.000 Dollar-Überweisung an Mohammed Atta durch den Chef des pakistanischen Geheimdienst wüsste.

http://baltimorechronicle.com/050704SibelEdmonds.shtml

"There is direct evidence involving no more than ten American names that I recognized"

Sibel Edmonds, former FBI translator

"...most of those complicit in the attacks did not realize how over-the-top the plot was, due to the need-to-know compartmentalization of such covert operations, and that some semi-complicit individuals will probably be coming forward."

http://chicago.indymedia.org/newswi...71971/index.php

"If demolition destroyed three steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11, then the case for an 'inside job' and a government attack on America would be compelling,"
http://www.wanttoknow.info/050908insidejob911

Dr. Morgan Reynolds, USA Ex-Department of Labour, 2001-2003

"I guess the real story about 9/11 is about what the people are actually saying. I’ve gotten hundreds of emails in response to my columns and many of them talk about not getting the truth from the government or the media about what really happened at the World Trade Center. I know many qualified engineers and scientists have said the WTC collapsed from explosives. In fact, if you look at the manner in which it fell, you have to give their conclusions credibility."

Paul Craig Roberts, Assistant Sect. of Treasury under Pres. Reagan

"Many people are convinced that George W. Bush knew what was going to happen and purposely allowed it to happen so he and his neo-conservative buddies could have the “new Pearl Harbor” they needed to justify their wars against Afghanistan and Iraq. Others go further. They are absolutely sure Cheney and company actually planned and carried out the attack. What is so disturbing is that their arguments are quite convincing. If an enormous cloud of suspicion is not to be permanently over the head of our government, the Bush Administration must “come clean,” releasing information thus far withheld from the American people."

http://www.wanttoknow.info/050908insidejob911

Robert M. Bowman, Head of Advanced Space Programs for DOD
Alt 20.05.2006, 23:29   #52
syracus

Benutzerbild von syracus

Standard

Front Landing Gear B757

im Pentagon:

Brennkammer-Gehäuse:

Detail:

im Pentagon:

Engine Front Disc:

im Pentagon:

Amsterdam, B747-Jumbo Frachter vollgetankt, normales Wohnhaus, nach Auswertung Flugschreiber waagerechter Aufprall...

Den Lastwagen rechts unten an rund 12-14 Meter die der viel grössere und schwerere Jumbo da rausgebrochen hat. Aus einem normalen Wohnhaus mit Backsteinwänden und Betongeschossen. Die Spannweite betrug 74.45 Meter, die Anzahl der Triebwerke beim Einschlag 3, eines ging verloren und war der eigentliche Auslöser dieser Katastrophe. Ps: wo ist die flugzeugartige Einschlagsiluette die mancher gern am Pentagon sehen möchte? Warum sollte sie bei einem viel kleineren Flugzeug das auf x-fach stärkere Wände trifft vorhanden sein?!?

Klar, Globalhawk wie Tomahawk haben auch eine Brennkammer und einen Kompressor. Nur hat der Tomahawk wie jede andere Rakete kein Landefahrwerk. Und der Global Hawk ein sehr filigranes, muss er auch, anders kommt man nicht auf ein genügend tiefes Gewicht um in 25km Höhe fliegen zu können. Zudem ist das auf massig Fotos klar zu sehen (Google hilft). Natürlich kann man sowas auch "deponieren"..... nur, alleine das Frontfahrwerk ist rund 3.5 Tonnen schwer. Ein Klacks, völlig unauffällig. Ganz klar:

es kann kein Flugzeug gewesen sein !

Für Inhalt und Rechtmäßigkeit dieses Beitrags trägt der Verfasser syracus die alleinige Verantwortung. (s. Haftungshinweis)
Alt 21.05.2006, 12:30   #53
Sit
stock-channel.net trader

Benutzerbild von Sit

Standard

@ Syr, so langsam wird es echt peinlich, aber für dich. Dein Bild aus Amsterdam ist lange nach dem Unglück aufgenommen worden, nachdem die Aufräumarbeiten schon lange im Gange waren. Sieht man ja auch am Kran. So sah es unmittelbar nach dem Aufprall aus:

Der Winkel des Einschlags dürfte folgendermaßen ausgesehen haben:

Schließlich flog das Flugzeug unkontrolliert.

http://www.omroep.nl/nos/parlementa...e/animatie.html

Das Problem: In diesem Winkel wäre die Boeing 757 höher gewesen als das ganze Pentagon. Warum ist sie eigentlich noch mal in den gerade renovierten und halb leerstehenden Teil des Gebäudes geflogen?

Deine anderen Bilder beweisen nichts:

http://www.americanfreepress.net/10...y_swirling.html

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1075
Alt 21.05.2006, 12:46   #54
syracus

Benutzerbild von syracus

Standard

Peinlich? Peinlich ist höchstens noch deine aufs neue bewiesene Ignoranz. Erneut pickst du dir wieder einen Punkt raus, den grossen Rest lässt du mal wieder weg (Wie war das nochmals mit dem Brandschutz im WTC und der Wärmeleitfähigkeit?). Zudem: es gibt sowas wie Flugschreiber. Die von Amsterdam sind ausgewertet. Und deine Grafik trifft leider nicht zu.

ps: Aufräumarbeiten hin oder her (das Foto entstand am Morgen danach), die Bruchstelle ist noch immer dieselbe ...... und noch immer gleich breit . Was willst du damit bezwecken?

Aber ich bin mir mittlerweile sehr sicher, dass der wirklich interessierte Leser mittlerweile genügend Fakten hat. Peinlich? Gib auf dich acht, hier wie im Leben....
Alt 21.05.2006, 17:07   #55
schloss
Großmeister und Erzmagier

Benutzerbild von schloss

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Perry27

Habt ihr eigentlich schon einmal die rein theoretische Möglichkeit in Betracht gezogen, daß das, was ihr da offensichtlich fest glaubt und behauptet nicht stimmen könnte , nur rein theoretisch, versteht sich ?
Würdet ihr dann anders denken und reden ? Würdet ihr sagen : Oh Verzeihung, liebe Amis, da haben wir euch ganz schön Unrecht getan ? Würdet ihr das, oder würdet ihr zum nächten Punkt übergehen und sich an etwas Anderem in dieser Richtung probieren ?
Immerhin mache ich mir Gedanken darüber, was wäre, wenn das , was ihr sagt , stimmte. Für mich käme es einem politisch-weltanschaulichen Erdrutsch und Super-Gau gleich. Wie wäre es umgekehrt ? Reue , Scham und schlechtes Gewissen, oder ab zum nächsten Objekt der Begierde ? Das würde mich wirklich interessieren.

Gruss Perry

Ich weiß es ist keine einfache Übung, seine eigene Meinung der selben kritischen Hinterfragung zuzuführen, wie man das mit Meinungen tut, die einem nciht in den Kram passen. Für mich gehört dies jedoch zu meinem Denken generell dazu. Ich weiß, dass ich nichts weiß (Sokrates orig.: ...dass ich eigentlich nichts wissen kann). Ein ständiges reviewing meiner Standpunkte ist für mich daher selbstverständlich (wenn auch nicht einfach). Und ich wäre der letzte, der sich für Fehler nicht entschuldigt, bzw. der ganz klar zugeben könnte, dass er sich geirrt hat. Einzige Vorraussetzung dafür, ich muss ganz klar erkennen können, dass nicht meine bisherige Meinung richtig war, sondern es eine plausiblere (ohne logische Fehler) gibt, die meine widerlegt. Da ich mit logischen Fehlern in meinem Denken nicht leben kann, würde dann die plausiblere Version (vorausgesetzt sie ist fehlerfrei) zu meinem neuen Standpunkt.
Zu 9/11 gibt es nun für mich eine plausible Variante...(vielleicht unter Verzicht auf Pentagon und Pennsilvania) ...eine Variante die von führenden Wissenschaftlern deutlich erklärt und belegt wird. Eine Variante, die mit dem übereinstimmt, was ich gesehen habe...und was ich beim Einsturz von WTC7 spätestens geahnt habe, noch bevor ich die folgenden wirren Fakten und "Beweise" und offiziellen Einsturztheorien überhaupt kannte. Und zwar dass es sich bei WTC 7 um eine kontrollierte Sprengung gehandelt hat.
Alle Begleitfakten, vom Eigentümerwechsel, über das beauftragte Gutachten zur Sprengung der beiden Türme WTC1+2, die neue Versicherung, die Inszenierung und Verwendung des Geschehens durch Medien und Macht... (wer bezahlte die 15 Jugendlichen in Palästina damit sie vor der Kamera auf und ab hüfen, Minuten nach dem Einschlag??...vergessen?...naja war auch nur wichtig für den Eindruck des ersten Tages...mir fällt solch eine "Regie" allerdings sofort auf, ich kann auch keine Hollywoodfilme besonders leiden,... wie kommt es, dass Bush im Fersehn seines Autos den Einschlag des ersten Flugzeugs sehen konnte, alle Normalos aber nur den 2., etc.etc)
Aber ums kurz zu machen, für mich ist WTC und 9/11 nicht ein herausragendes historisches Ereignis, dass auf einen Schlag alles veränderte, so wie man uns das erklärt, für mich verändert sich die Welt täglich, und diese Veränderung war eine KONSEQUENZ der Ereignisse, die sich lange vor dem 9/11 abgespielt haben, 9/11 ist nur der Erfüllungsgehilfe für ein menschenverachtendes System, dass auf Schuld und der mehr oder weniger freiwilligen Unterjochung der Menschen unter diese Schuld aufbaut.
Die Spur dieser Schuld führt auf allen Wegen zum Geld, mit welchem die Schuld in die Welt getragen wird. Und sie führt auch direkt bei 9/11 zum Geld. (Ob das die Ölbarone und ihre Feldzüge, oder die Wallstreet-Banken mit Insidergerschäften und Begründung für die folgende Baisse waren)
Für mich ist die Weltpolitik eben nicht ein zufälliges Hin- und Herwanken ein Stolpern quasi durch die Zeit. ....zufällig Hinterherlaufen tun viele, ich nenne sie Schafe... aber die Richtung vorgeben, tun einige wenige. Ziel ist das Schlachthaus oder, im besten Falle, ein Gefängnis voller Sklaven.

Also erklär mir die widerspruchsfrei, was passiert ist, erklär mir widerspruchsfrei, wie die Welt tatsächlich sicherer wird (anstatt das Gegenteil dessen), wie menschliches Leid minimiert werden kann, und Glücklichkeit vermehrt, erklärs mir... ....nur ohne die Phrase, es war schon immer so. Wenn ich mich dann zu entschuldigen habe, werde ich dies tun, darauf mein Wort.
Man muß das Wahre immer wiederholen, weil auch der Irrtum um uns her immer wieder gepredigt wird und zwar nicht von einzelnen, sondern von der Masse, in Zeitungen und Enzyklopädien, auf Schulen und Universitäten. Überall ist der Irrtum obenauf, und es ist ihm wohl und behaglich im Gefühl der Majorität, die auf seiner Seite ist.
-Goethe

schloss ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Für Inhalt und Rechtmäßigkeit dieses Beitrags trägt der Verfasser schloss die alleinige Verantwortung. (s. Haftungshinweis)
Alt 21.05.2006, 18:31   #56
Perry27
stock-channel.net trader

Benutzerbild von Perry27

Registrierungsdatum: Mar 2001
Standard

Danke für deine Antwort, Sit. Die Gefahr bei der Suche nach gefährlichen Geheimnissen ist, daß man sich durch die zwangsläufige Einsamkeit seiner Erkenntnisse isoliert, sukkzessive in verführerische Pseudoplausibilitäten verstrickt , und die ganze Sache zu einer fixen Idee gerät, was dann letztendlich in totalem Realitätsverlust gipfeln kann.
Zumindest aber muß man die Möglichkeit einräumen, daß deine Befürchtungen den Tatsachen entsprechen. In diesem Fall hätte diese Suche etwas Heroisches , was höchste Anerkennung und Respekt verdienen würde.
Insofern wünsche ich dir und jedem der sich mit dieser Problematik beschäftigt, daß die Wahrheit irgendwann doch ans Licht kommen möge.
Was ich aber auch zu bedenken geben muß ist, daß eine Betrachtung der Geschehnisse nach konventioneller Sichtweise nicht unbedingt dafür spricht, daß derjenige seelenblind oder hoffnungslos meinungsmanipuliert ist. Es ist halt auch etwas der auf eine gewisse geistige Unreife hindeutende Alleinvertretungsanspruch mancher Leute darüber, wer nun die Weisheit mit Löffeln gefressen hat und wer nicht, was mich ab und zu etwas entnervt. Dennoch, wie mir nun scheint, machst du dir wirklich aus freien Stücken ernsthafte Gedanken, und alleine das verdient schon eine gewisse Achtung.
Perry27 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Für Inhalt und Rechtmäßigkeit dieses Beitrags trägt der Verfasser Perry27 die alleinige Verantwortung. (s. Haftungshinweis)
Alt 22.05.2006, 09:06   #57
Perry27
stock-channel.net trader

Benutzerbild von Perry27

Standard

Oha, da haben wir ja eine der Schnittstellen . Ist der alte Perry vielleicht doch nicht so doof, wenn er diverse Nachtigallen tapsen hört.

Kurzbeschreibung
Seit dem 11. September 2001 haben antisemitische Verschwörungstheorien Konjunktur: Der israelische Geheimdienst Mossad stecke hinter den Terroranschlägen. Die ,jüdischen Berater' von US-Präsident George W. Bush hätten Amerika in den Irak-Krieg getrieben. Israel wolle die Palästinenser 'endgültig vernichten'. Der Autor zeigt anhand einer Analyse des deutschen Mediendiskurses, dass es sich dabei um ressentimentgeladene, stereotype Weltdeutungen handelt, die bis in die Mitte der Gesellschaft hinein verbreitet sind. 'Die Juden' stellen in diesen Verschwörungstheorien das Gegenbild zur ,Wir-Gruppe' dar und dienen so als Projektionsfläche für sämtliche negativen Entwicklungen und Ereignisse.
Das Buch ist die erste und bislang einzige umfassende Studie zum Thema. Im ersten Teil werden zunächst die Wesensmerkmale von Verschwörungstheorien sowie des Antisemitismus erläutert und insbesondere die zahlreichen Parallelen zwischen diesen beiden ideologischen Denksystemen aufgezeigt. Es folgt eine überblicksartige historische Darstellung antisemitischer Verschwörungstheorien - von den alten antijudaistischen Verschwörungsmythen über die antisemitischen 'Protokolle der Weisen von Zion' bis hin zu jüngeren Verschwörungstheorien wie den im Internet kursierenden Pamphleten von Jan van Helsing oder der These von der Macht der 'jüdischen Ostküste'. Im Hauptteil des Buches wird der deutsche Mediendiskurs zu den Terroranschlägen vom 11. September, zum Nahost-Konflikt und zum Irak-Krieg einer umfangreichen Analyse unterzogen. Dabei werden vor allem die verschwörungstheoretischen Themen und die antisemitischen Zuschreibungen des Diskurses beleuchtet. Im Mittelpunkt steht die Frage, wie die verschiedenen verschwörungstheoretischen Berichte, Behauptungen etc. zusammenwirken, den Diskurs konstituieren und so eine bestimmte antisemitische Weltsicht festigen. Anhand von drei exemplarischen Detailanalysen wird zudem gezeigt, wie verschwörungstheoretische Texte konkret aufgebaut sind und Wirku ng entfalten. Im Schlussteil des Buches wird das Ergebnis der Diskursanalysen vor dem Hintergrund der aktuellen Konjunktur des Antisemitismus diskutiert. Schlussfolgerungen zum globalisierten Antisemitismus und zum nationalen Antisemitismus in Deutschland runden die Studie ab.

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/AS...2944389-7403707
Für Inhalt und Rechtmäßigkeit dieses Beitrags trägt der Verfasser Perry27 die alleinige Verantwortung. (s. Haftungshinweis)
Alt 22.05.2006, 09:24   #58
Förster

Benutzerbild von Förster

Standard

mach dir lieber mal ein paar Gedanken über die Flugkünste der
Terrorpiloten, denn die sind auf Navi Niveau, statt hier so einen Mist
mit antisemitismus zu verzapfen. perry ist nur noch lächerlich,
provokativ und hintervotzig.
Alt 22.05.2006, 09:41   #59
Perry27
stock-channel.net trader

Benutzerbild von Perry27

Standard

Wieso provokativ ? Wieso hintervotzig ? Wieso lächerlich ?

Hab ich ins Schwarze getroffen ? Oder ins Braune sogar ? Ich hoffe ja nicht.

Und habt ihr zwei Sorten von Fragern ? Die einen dürfen's, die anderen nicht ?
Alt 22.05.2006, 09:55   #60
Förster

Benutzerbild von Förster

Standard

Antwort Gehe zum letzten Beitrag

Themen-Optionen

Gehe zu

Aktuelle Uhrzeit 06:51